LWKY Event Terms & Conditions
By using this ticket to any LWKY Events, you agree to be legally bound by the Full T&Cs including but not limited to the following:
1. Unless the event is cancelled entirely, you shall not be entitled to a refund or exchange of your ticket under any circumstance, including due to artist line-up changes, venue changes, date changes, adverse weather conditions or a change in your personal circumstances.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED FOR ANY REASON. EVENT DATE, VENUE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. IF THE EVENT FOR WHICH THIS TICKET IS ISSUED IS RESCHEDULED OR CANCELLED, THE HOLDER SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW. INSTEAD, THE HOLDER SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED, (1) IF THE EVENT IS RESCHEDULED TO A DATE AND TIME WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS OF THE DATE AND TIME ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED, TO USE THIS TICKET TO ATTEND THE EVENT AT THE RESCHEDULED DATE AND TIME, OR (2) IF THE EVENT IS NOT RESCHEDULED WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS OF THE DATE AND TIME ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED, TO EXCHANGE THIS TICKET TO ANOTHER EVENT THAT IS DESIGNATED BY MANAGEMENT AS THE OFFICIAL REPLACEMENT EVENT FOR THE CANCELLED EVENT.
This ticket is not subject to any refund, bears no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Artist and set times are subject to change without notice. This ticket is not subject to exchange except as expressly provided above. If issued as a complimentary ticket, this ticket is not exchangeable or redeemable for another ticket to any other event or performance or for any other consideration, monetary or otherwise. Tickets obtained from unauthorised sources may be counterfeit and worthless. Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and are valid only for the event for which they are issued. It is unlawful to reproduce this ticket in any form. PURCHASER AGREES NOT FILE A CHARGEBACK OR ANY TYPE OF PAYMENT REVERSAL FOR ANY REASON.
2. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be replaced. Treat this ticket like money.
3. Tickets only provide access to areas at the Festival indicated by signage.
4. You must remain within set Festival boundaries. Persons found outside the boundaries will be considered trespassers and subject to prosecution.
5. Official wristbands are to be worn at all times. If you do not wear a wristband, you will be escorted off site.
6. You must observe Event arrival and departure times, as posted on Event website.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to vary advertised Festival venue, artist line-ups, ticket prices, event dates, times, amenities or other Event particulars as necessary.